With proper care this board will be a gathering place for your favorite people for years to come
- Clean with warm water and soft cloth or sponge. (Use small amount of detergent only if needed).
- Do not submerge or soak your board with water.
- Wipe your board dry as you want it to absorb as little water as possible.
- When your board is clean and dry, monthly or bi-monthly, apply 'food grade mineral oil' with a soft cloth or paper towel. Let it absorb a few hours or overnight before use.
Use your board for cheese, snacks and cooked or cured meats. Do not use raw meat on your board. If needed, use a fine sandpaper to sand and smooth top of board and finish with mineral oil.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh